You are watching: Red dead redemption 2 a test of faith
Red Dead Redemption 2 XP guideWrapping her mind about how XP works can make the game (and what you could want to execute in it) easier to understand. In this guide, fine teach you all about Red Dead Redemption 2 XP, including just how you can see it and also what you can do to earn it.
How come find and redeem Red Dead Redemption 2 bones
Bones will certainly be scattered across the map hidden among the foliage, top top cliff faces and also more.
After Arthur find a bone, hell jot under the location. Come redeem her rewards native MacGuiness, you need to head come a short article Office and also mail her each ar you find. Upon returning one location, you deserve to pick up a Quartz Chunk, an object you deserve to use because that crafting in ~ a Fence, the next day in ~ the Post Office. ~ dropping off 15 locations, she’ll send you back a Skull Statue, which is a unique valuable you can sell. After ~ finding castle all, she’ll invite girlfriend to watch the fruit of her labor and offer friend a unique Knife.
Red Dead Redemption 2 bone areas 1-22
You have the right to tackle them in any type of order, yet we introduce the order detailed here as it’ll make her trek easier. Here’s exactly how we’ve organized this Red Dead Redemption 2 bone location guide to make finding them all as easy as possible:We’ve grouped bones together by location, in 4 groups the five, other than for the last group, which has actually seven. In every gallery, there are two pictures for each bone. The first shows its ar on the map, if the 2nd shows the bone. We’ve written some message to aid you far better locate each bone. The numbers in the map and over correspond come the number on the images in the galleries, and also the number in the message below likewise match the number in the galleries.
1. Close to the “A” in Heartlands is an old oil derrick. Rise the ladder below the rig to find the skeletal in the hole.
2. Southeast of the an initial bone, just sitting in the center of the dirt before you with the rock face.
3. In The Heartlands directly east that of Flatneck terminal is a ribcage overlooking the train monitor in the south.
4. Near the “L” in Lemoyne in ~ the lower component of the dried the end Dewberry Creek.
See more: M/ Emoji Meaning With Pictures, Ⓜ️ Circled Latin Capital Letter M Emoji
5. North of the 4th bone, located closer come the finish of the dried out Dewberry Creek.