Several Google Pixel users are perplexed by repeating notice sound cautions that ring randomly on their gadgets without any kind of known source.
You are watching: Unknown notification sound android
As a result, tright here have actually been plenty of complaints regarding the worry on official Pixel Phone forums.
It’s simply phone pings everytime without any kind of reason… And the sound is actually the charger plug in plug out soundSource
I have this difficulty, a three note audible alert. My NFC link is collection off. Please publish a solution to this!Source
Users describe the notification tone as recurring in nature that might even ring multiple times in quick succession. It is a descending three-note sound that’s not too different from the default charging advises.
Judging by the reports, the sound also occurs in differing frequencies for the complainants. Some declared that their phone rings randomly a couple of times throughout the day, while many others observed that their phone fairly irritatingly, rang constantly.
A Product Expert had actually recommended impacted customers to inspect the notice logs whenever the phone rang via the problem. This bore no fruit though, as a lot of customers reported that their alert logs didn’t display anything untowards.
A couple of customers also detailed that the alert sounded equivalent to the NFC alert. And upon turning off NFC, their presumptions were understood correct as the warns ceased entirely.
However before, the over holds true for a select group of customers with NFC-sustained tools. Tbelow are additionally many type of users that supposedly had their NFC turned off and also were yet dealing with the worry.
If you are among such individuals, then you have the right to attempt the below-mentioned workarounds.
Workarounds for the repeating alert sound on Pixels
1. Check for NFC-sustained apparatus: It might be feasible that an NFC-sustained object in cshed proximity to your Pixel is triggering alert advises. An example of such objects deserve to be NFC credit cards.
2. Check for Bluetooth devices: Also make certain that your device isn’t constantly trying to affix to some Bluetooth tool. This deserve to occur if the Bluetooth link is of bad stamina because of the tools being also far from each various other.
3. Other associated devices: You have the right to likewise attempt percreating the same series of actions as the user listed below if you manipulate a wireless printer.
My beep noise was not the nfc… It was a wireless printer that I installed. I had actually to go to settings, linked gadgets, link preferences, printing solutions, then readjust the default print organization to offSource
4. Clean your USB port: If your notification tone sounds prefer charging cautions, then it can be rather feasible that your device is falsely detecting a charging cable. Cleaning the USB port might help in this situation.
5. Reset application preferences: A user has actually reported that for some factor, reestablishing app preferences resolved the problem for them. You deserve to try the very same through Setups > Apps & notifications > See all apps.
Then click on the 3-dot menu at the top and choose the “Reset application preferences” choice.
6. Check notification log: If none of the over seem effective for you, then your last resort might be making use of the notice log currently mentioned above. It can be rather possible that an application is misbehaving actually, bring about problems like these.
To accessibility the alert log on your Pixel, hold down on the residence display screen. Next off, open up Widgets > Settings shortcut > Notification log. Now, just check out the shortreduced widobtain eexceptionally time your phone rings to identify its resource application.
Note: The over workarounds deserve to similarly be tried on various other tools plagued via the exact same worry.
With that being said, let us understand in the comments below if the over workarounds did the task for the repeating alert sound worry on your Google Pixel tool.
Be certain to likewise inspect out our dedicated Android 11 bugs/issues tracker for better coverage on issues favor this.
See more: Do You Want Dinner A Bath Or Me, Overlord Ii
neurosoup.org began as pudepend an investigative technology journalism webwebsite with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories gained picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmoexecute, TechCrunch, Entool, The Verge, Macrumors, and also many kind of others. Want to know even more about us? Head right here.